Where community becomes family.
Welcome to the Clubhouse!
Our Culture is...
A Day at the Clubhouse...
A cup of coffee, a delicous breakfast and good conversations are our dailies here.
[WHAT IS AVAILABLE AT THE CLUBHOUSE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS]
The joy of beng part vacation home is how festive we are. From Karaoke Parties and Bingo Nights, to festivals and more. We certainly know how to let our hair down! Got a suggestion? Click Here to Contact us!
A combination of good ole' Southern Lake-living and home away from home.
Groups, Clubs and Organizations
1. The Ladies Bible Study Group meets every Wednesday
2. The Mens Bible Study Group meets every Tuesday
3. The Veterans of Holiday Village have dedicated themselves to fostering goodwill, cultivating a sense of brotherhood between neighbors, and enriching our community.
Clubhouse Café "NEW HOURS"
Perks & Amenities
Spend a quiet afternoon fishing on our fishing pier
A new dock where you can launch your boat for fishing on the lake
Join us for a refreshing swimming in our new Salt Water Pool
Holiday Village has many things to offer to those that want to take advantage of the many past times that are available.
Here are just a few of our perks and amenities:
2. Host events, meetings, etc. at the Clubhouse (check with Sharon or Brenda)
3. Exercise equipment in the Club House
5. Swimming Pool during the summer
6. Miniature Golf
7. Bingo on the 3rd Saturday each month
9. Property Owners Association (POA), if you own a lot
10. Association Maintenance Assessment (AMA), this amount that is paid to the association supports maintenance and other requirements.